Propeaq night shift glasses
PROPEAQ BLUE LIGHT GLASSES CAN HELP PEOPLE WORKING (NIGHT) SHIFTS TO CONTROL THEIR ENERGY AND BIORHYTHM, HELPING THEM TO LEAD HEALTHIER, MORE ENERGETIC LIVES.
Propeaq light glasses are the only portable system for optimal light therapy. They help irregular shift workers with energy levels, alertness, mood, and health. They are also well-suited for athletes, or anyone else who wishes to be able to strike peak performance at exactly the right moment.
- Effectively regulate your biological clock
- Strike peak performance at exactly the right time
- Avoid drowsiness during nightshifts
- Mitigate jetlag
- Support your regular sleep pattern
- Improve sleep quality
- Blue light therapy and blue light blocking glasses in one
- ACTIVE BLUE LIGHT – The Propeaq blue lenses with active blue light LEDs function like an extra sunrise for the senses. Users’ bodies react by increasing the production of the action hormone, cortisol. Thirty minutes with activated blue light is enough to stave off the dip in energy.
- INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES – When it is time to wind down and get ready to sleep, users can easily swap in the orange lenses. The orange lenses block energizing blue light which allows the body to start a higher production of the night hormone, melatonin.
- 30-MINUTE TIMED SESSIONS – Half an hour with active blue light or orange lenses is all it takes for optimal effect. The glasses conveniently turn off automatically after 30 minutes.
- PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE – The Propeaq ShiftWork app provides personalized schedules for getting the most out of the Propeaq glasses. Users simply answer a few questions and choose their goal for light therapy. Based on their answers, the app generates tips for an optimal schedule with clear usage instructions.
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY – Propeaq’s blue light has a wavelength of 468 nanometers at an intensity of only 35 lux. The LEDs are just over half an inch (1.5cm) from the eyes and are safe for everyday use.*
* In case of diseases of the retina, for example macular degeneration, we do not recommend using the light glasses. Insufficient research has been done into possible damage in these situations.
|Height (H)||40 mm|
|Width (W)||40 mm|
|Length (L)||170 mm|
Micro USB charging cable and travel case with pouch included.
How to work night shift and stay healthy
Shift work can take place at night when one should naturally be asleep. Short-term health problems as a result of shift work include decreased concentration and alertness, fatigue and sleep problems during the day. Working irregular shifts for an extended period can cause more serious health problems.
Blue light glasses can help mitigate the adverse health effects of shift work. Simply wear the Propeaq system for 30 minutes prior to a shift to increase alertness. At the end of a shift, an orange light setting will promote sleep.
Combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, Propeaq blue light glasses and other sleep technology such as nap pods can be a valuable tool for increasing health and wellbeing for night shift workers.