Beauty sleep: French skincare brand MyBlend has decided to offer visitors an immersive experience by installing a Metronaps EnergyPod at their maison in Paris. Resting here, one can comfortably try their myLEDmask for free. They call it “The Regeneration Room”.
myBlend is known for combining dermatological products, nutrition, and tech to achieve superior skin care. In this instance, they have gone above and beyond on the tech part, choosing to make use of the EnergyPod for the benefit of their spa guests.
In “the regeneration room” one can try a MyLEDmask, which immediately improves skin complexion. Since you have to wear the mask for a little while to experience the effect, why not combine it with lounging in the EnergyPod, maybe even with a power nap?
We always love to see creative and original uses of nap pods, and myBlend’s regeneration room is certainly that. We hope all spa guests will have a delightful experience.
Since 1949, Mental Health America has been organizing Mental Health Month during May. The theme for this Mental Health Awareness Month 2022 is ‘back to basics’ - rediscovering healthy routines following the pandemic. In this regard, we at Restworks would like to bring attention to the profound connection between mental health and sleep. Find out more below.
Clocks were turned back an hour in the US this past weekend and with that comes sleep disruption. It is for this reason that the National Sleep Foundation has started the initiative of Drowsy Driving Prevention Week with the goal of providing information on how to improve sleep hygiene and prevent accidents.
- British Study shows Positive Effects of Nap Pods
- Nap pods at Sports Centre Papendal
- BA’s Forty Winks lounge equipped with nap pods
- Parent’s Guide to Daylight Savings Time
- HR Awards for Well-being Initiative at Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- Winner Wellbeing Award: “Caring for our staff, caring for our patients”
- Upscale Cienega Spa in L.A. Introduces EnergyPods For Its Premium Treatments
- Are Employee Naps Good for Business?
- The EnergyPod featured in Business Insider
- EnergyPod Installed at Luxury Boston Coworking Space
- It’s Time To Start Taking Naps At Work
- Companies and schools put productivity concerns to rest with napping pods
- Sleeping on the job can improve your work
- University study shows positive impact of MetroNaps EnergyPods
- MetroNaps mentioned in WSJ article on the Future of Sleep
- New Options for Workplace Nap Facilities